SPC Credit Union Scholarship Program
SPC will award (5) $1000 scholarships to SPC Credit Union members of the 2016 high school graduating class, existing college students, and adults returning to school.
February 29, 2016
- Active SPC member in good standing
- High school senior, current college student or adult returning to school after 5 years or more
- Enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester at a post-secondary institution
- Submission of all required documentation
Complete the online application in full.
Other required documentation can be mailed, faxed or dropped off at any branch location
PO Box 1355
Hartsville, SC 29550
- Completed application
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Senior resume if applicable
- Most recent high school or college transcript
Award Notification and Disbursement:
Scholarship recipients will be notified by phone, email or mail prior to March 16, 2016. Recipient, or a representative, must be present to accept the scholarship award at the SPC Credit Union Annual Meeting to be held on March 24, 2016 at Lakeview Baptist Church Fellowship Hall in Hartsville, S.C. beginning at 5pm.
*SPC employees and immediate household are not eligible to apply