SPC Debt Protection
SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN…
HELP PLAY IT SAFE!
SPC Credit Union helps you play it safe when taking out a loan. SPC Debt Protection is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps preserve your family’s standard of living by giving you relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event such as disability, loss of life, or involuntary unemployment happens to you.
Call and ask about protecting your loans today.
*Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICETM Borrower Security is optional and will not affect your application for credit or terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of MEMBER’S CHOICETM Borrower Security.
GAP protection is a reasonably-priced coverage for auto loans that provides additional coverage in the event of a theft or total loss. A one-time premium can be conveniently added to your loan balance. As an added bonus when you finance your replacement vehicle with SPC, GAP protection will pay $1000 on your new loan.
Services Provided by Third Parties Not Affiliated with Credit Union.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) is a service that protects your vehicle investment with an extended warranty. Choose from a number of comprehensive coverage options to fit your individual needs and driving habits.
· Choice of deductible - $0, $50, $100, $250
· Provides coverage beyond the factory warranty
· Nationwide protection at any licensed repair facility
· Immediate claim response
· Towing reimbursement up to $50 per occurrence
· Rental reimbursement up to $30/day
· 24-hour roadside assistance includes towing, jump starts, flat tire assistance, fuel and oil delivery and entry for keys locked in car.
· Coverage available from “basic” to “bumper to bumper.” Plans available up to 125,000 miles.
· Emergency travel expenses up to $500 if you car breaks down more than 100 miles from home.
For more information, contact a Financial Service Representative today.