SPC Debt Protection
SOMETIMES THINGS HAPPEN…
HELP PLAY IT SAFE!
SPC Credit Union helps you play it safe when taking out a loan. SPC Debt Protection is a voluntary loan-payment protection product that helps preserve your family’s standard of living by giving you relief from the financial burden of delinquency, default, or foreclosure if a protected life event such as disability, loss of life, or involuntary unemployment happens to you.
Call and ask about protecting your loans today.
*Your purchase of MEMBER’S CHOICETM Borrower Security is optional and will not affect your application for credit or terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Member Agreement for a full explanation of the terms of MEMBER’S CHOICETM Borrower Security.
GAP protection is a reasonably-priced coverage for auto loans that provides additional coverage in the event of a theft or total loss. A one-time premium can be conveniently added to your loan balance. As an added bonus when you finance your replacement vehicle with SPC, GAP protection will pay $1000 on your new loan.
Services Provided by Third Parties Not Affiliated with Credit Union.
*Your purchase of credit life and credit disability insurance, underwritten by CUNA Mutual Insurance Society, is optional and will not affect your application for credit or the terms of any credit agreement required to obtain a loan. Certain eligibility requirements, conditions, and exclusions may apply. Please contact your loan representative, or refer to the Policy Agreement for a full explanation of the terms.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) is a service that protects your vehicle investment with an extended warranty. Choose from a number of comprehensive coverage options to fit your individual needs and driving habits.
· Choice of deductible - $0, $50, $100, $250
· Provides coverage beyond the factory warranty
· Nationwide protection at any licensed repair facility
· Immediate claim response
· Towing reimbursement up to $50 per occurrence
· Rental reimbursement up to $30/day
· 24-hour roadside assistance includes towing, jump starts, flat tire assistance, fuel and oil delivery and entry for keys locked in car.
· Coverage available from “basic” to “bumper to bumper.” Plans available up to 125,000 miles.
· Emergency travel expenses up to $500 if you car breaks down more than 100 miles from home.
For more information, contact a Financial Service Representative today.